Student Enrollment Admission StepsStep 1 - Contact the office at Calvary Schools of Holland at (616) 396-4494 to request an enrollment packet, or download an enrollment application from the downloads section below.
Step 2 - Schedule an appointment to meet with CSH Administration.
Step 3 - Complete a CSH Enrollment Application for each student and submit it in person or by mail to the school along with:
- $75.00 non-refundable application fee per student.
- Most recent report card/transcript.
- Student’s birth certificate.
- Student’s complete immunization record.
- A completed Health Appraisal for K4 and Kindergarten students.
- A completed Records Release Form.
Step 5 - Once Calvary has received your child’s cumulative records/CA60, you have successfully completed the enrollment process.
Key people to assist you in the enrollment processFor all extension numbers below, first dial (616) 396-4494.
General Enrollment Questions
- Heather Wiersma, Office Coordinator and Admissions, (616) 396-4494
- Shelly Southwell, Financial Secretary, ext.109
- Mike Fritz, Spiritual Formation Director, ext. 124
- Deb Sisk, Elementary Coordinator, ext. 148
- Lynette Schultz, Administrative Assistant High School Office & Athletics, (616) 396-0248
- Kristin Thompson, Guidance Counselor, ext. 122
- Susanne DeJong, Secondary Coordinator, ext. 121
- Kevin Alderink, Executive Director, ext. 103
- Kirk Zylstra, Academic Dean, ext. 104
In the Downloads section below click on the "save" icon that is by a file to download it.
|Application for Admission||
|K4 Program Information Sheet||
|Kindergarten Program Info Sheet||
|New Family Referral Form||
|Partial Class Enrollment Info Sheet||
|Records Release Form||
|Tuition Information and Fees||